Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - With the Neighbor's Daughter


Well, I finally decided to talk the first time I took my neighbor's daughter to bed.

A few days ago I was washing my truck outside the house, when Pedro's daughter, a good friend and neighbor, walked by. She looked divine, at 23 years old she has a nice buttocks and very rich tits, she was wearing jeans that made her rich ass look and a red blouse that didn't hide her big tits.

-Hello, how does it end?

-I'll be done in a little while, but with help, we'll finish faster, hahaha.

-If you want my help?

-Of course I'd like to see you washing my car with a wet T-shirt, hahaha.

-Why, since you're a neighbor, you don't miss the opportunity to tell me things that make me nervous.

-Well the truth is that you are a very beautiful and sensual girl and who wouldn't want to have an assistant like you.

-How much would you pay me for the "help"?

-I don't know. -You name your price?

-You know, I need to buy some things and I need something like 800 pesos. -What do you say?

-To help me wash the car is a lot.

-Well, but I can help you with other things, with whatever you say. -I'll help you.

-Sure in what I say?

-Yes, whatever you want.

-Well, when do you start?

-I'll just change and come back.

-Okay, I'll wait for you.

At that moment I hurried the pace to finish the washing and as soon as I finished, Barbie appeared, which is what I will call her next, with a tiny shorts that barely covered the elementary, showing her rich buttocks and leaving her rich mount of venus without much to the imagination, a little player with a top and showing her rich tits as if threatening to jump from her prison.

-Are you done? Sorry, is Marco done? -An apology for the fault.

-No, none of that pleases me more than talking about you.

-That's good. -That's better, right? And what are you going to make me do? What will I do to earn that money?

-I don't know how far you're willing to go for that money, but for a lot more, you know that's not a problem for me.

-Well, I don't know, if you want you can be my sugar dady and buy me things in exchange for what you want and like...

I am a mature man and I am in a comfortable economic position so the economic part is not a problem for me, but the idea of having a young girl as a little whore made me think about a thousand things.

-I hadn't thought about it, but it's not a bad idea, I like Barbie, go ahead, I accept the proposal, from this moment I am your sugar dady.

I took her by the waist and kissed her with a lot of passion and desire. She responded in the same way, our tongues touched in her mouth as in mine, my right hand immediately reached her little pussy that although I caressed her on the pants I managed to make her moan, without stopping kissing her my left hand looked for her tits under the top and the blouse, I reached her rich nipple that was already very hard I didn't lose time and I only moved away from her to take off her upper garments, leaving free that rich pair of tits with divine aureoles and very hard and beautiful pink nipples. I stayed looking at her for a few seconds.

Barbie touching her boobs told me:

-Do you like them? -Look, they're hard and they're yours.

Without more than that I stuck to her rich nipples like a hungry newborn baby, I kept sucking on those rich tits and felt her get tense and horny. Without stopping doing my homework in her pussy, my hand reached her waist and I let go of the button on the shorts just to see that the bitch wasn't wearing any panties, without any words I reached her vagina with my fingers, she was in a river of pleasure, when I slightly stuck a finger in that pussy I felt that it was about to come.

-What's going on? -Why so hot, my love?

-Daddy, I've always liked you and I often dream about you, because I imagine that you fuck me and make me very rich and dirty things.

-I'm going to do a lot of things to you, dirty and horny, and you'll never imagine what I'll do to you every time.

-You're really going to do a lot of things to me? -You're going to do something like your whore?

-Yes, indeed I'll make you my whore, you'll be a real whore.

I pulled the tiny garment down to my ankles and in a movement of her little legs they left nothing to the imagination, a little pussy with a very fine haircut in the shape of a triangle, by that time my cock was already a formidable size and if I already had her naked. It was just that I was also stripped, in a few seconds I was equal to equal, his gaze was fixed on my dick and with astonishment he said:

-"Don't make up anything. Will you give me that? Daddy, you're going to break me in two, you're going to make me crazy, be careful, don't hurt me, how tall are you?

-It's eight inches long and six inches thick, Barbie.

-My boyfriend thinks he's a very good weapon. He's only six inches long and very thin, nothing like yours, Daddy.

-Don't worry, you're going to eat it all and when you go back to fuck your boyfriend, you won't feel a thing and you'll come back for this.

At the moment of our dialogue we went to my bed and there, without stopping, I laid her down on her back, opening her legs and without more ado I went up her feet and thighs to that nice pussy I was going to finish eating. With the tip of my tongue I reached her clitoris which I kissed and bit softly with my lips. At that moment she took my head and stuck it as much as she could to her pussy. I felt my mouth getting wetter and wetter, it didn't take long for it to come out, my hands went up to her nipples and I started to squeeze and caress them with the palms of my hand, that was too much for her, at a moment when I felt her body very tense I felt in my mouth a torrent of fluid coming out of her vagina.

-Aaauuggghhh, what food you took from me you bastard, don't suck what way you suck, in my life I had been given a blow job like that.

-I'm glad you liked it, bitch, it's just the beginning, bitch.

-How nice that you talk to me like that, I like it, it makes me hot.

At that moment and lying down like that I made a movement so that my dick, which already had combat dimensions, took it to her mouth and invited her to eat it. He was salivating it with his tongue all over it, the trunk, the head, the eggs, everything caressed me with his tongue.

-He said, "Don't suck that you want me to suck it, it won't fit, it's huge, I think my pussy will suffer to bear it.

I took her head in my hands and put the tip of my dick in her mouth.

-Open your mouth, bitch, you'll see what a nice blow job you'll give to Daddy, open up, bitch, so slowly let her in.

With a lot of trouble, if her mouth was accepting such a good champion, she is a short girl 1.52 and barely weighs 48 kg, but very slutty. I take her to the edge of the bed, where with her head hanging down she would get a little more dick. In fact that way I managed to free live sexy webcam almost put it all in, the way I had her settled and seeing her mouth full of dick almost makes me end up in her throat, but I held back for later. I saw how her tears came out just after feeling such a big cock in her mouth and throat. I pulled it out of her and her words went.

-Don't prick me, mamas papi, you hurt my throat, I felt you coming, I would have choked on your motherfucking milk, what a dick you have.

-Not my life, no one has ever died from that, later on you're going to do it, you're going to drink all the milk from daddy's cock.

After this moment came the riches of the work. Barbie's name is certainly not hers, but a friend of hers says so, and I'll explain why she says so: she's so tiny that her pussy looks like a Barbie doll's, it's just a tiny little crack, but she free live sexy webcams eats everything imaginable. I took her to the corner of my bed and since the bed is high, the corner is the place to give a good skewer, taking her to that place I separated her legs and I saw in her face a gesture of concern, but at the same time of desire to eat her.

-Daddy, slowly, if I tell you that it hurts, wait a little, don't hurt me, you're too embarrassed.

-Calm down, little whore, you'll ask for more after you eat this.

When I had her within my reach, the first thing I did was give her a new one, so I found the bitch was just as wet.

-What a bitch you are, you're dripping, you little bitch.

-You make me like this, daddy. Give it to me. If you're going to fuck me and kill me, kill me by fucking.

I did not need more, make him the head of my penis and I felt his heat in it.

-Fuckin' bitch, you're boiling.

-Bastard with the desire I've always had for you and with that stick how do you want it to be?
The first one came in and I softly left her a quarter of a cock, I felt how good it was, she was hugging my cock, such a good pussy. I continued and free live sexy web cam with half a stick inside his thighs were entangled at my waist, with this movement came a piece of meat in his cave, almost had it all.

-I thought I wouldn't get all of it.

When he put his hands down on my eggs and realized that he was still missing.

-Oh, no, I'm missing a good piece of cock, give it to me, you bastard, break my neck, but fuck me good.

I didn't need his permission for another stab, I let him go up to the hilt, he screamed in pain and pleasure that generated in me a tremendous anxiety to put the fuck of his life. Without stopping, I began to get him to and from the hilt, so that at every moment his cries of pleasure, pain and pleasure were returned.

-Aaaggghhh, don't suck, I'm eating a dick, you bastard, you're giving me a hell of a fuck, in my life I imagined that you would fuck me so rich, daddy, don't stop, break me in two, but fuck me your whore, your bitch, leave me wide open daddy, how rich I dared to sell myself to you.

-Great whore, I never imagined I'd find you with a pussy like that, but since when have I ever bought you?

I didn't stop giving him a dick, in a very good moment of the fuck, I almost took it all out and when he opened his eyes as if he was going to take it all out, in that moment I gave him a tuck that I felt it hit something in his poor womb. This movement served to give her the best orgasm of her life, I felt how her juice came out of her pussy, more and more, and I gave her a great orgasm.

-Don't invent, you've broken me in two and made me finish like never before, in my life I had come like this, daddy fuck me all my life.

-Yeah, bitch, I'm gonna keep you from my little bitch for years to come.

Having her in that position I still made her reach half a bed with my cock up to a point where she could ride, I lifted her up to ride.

-I lifted her up so that she could ride. "No way, if I ride I'll kill myself, look how you've got her, no, give me a spoon, if I ride she'll come out of my throat.

-Don't talk crap, you'll enjoy it more. -I'm not.

I picked her up and I realized that her pubic hairs were soaked with her comings and goings, her pussy was draining like an open faucet, her comings were incredible and it's not like she's multiorgasmic.

-Look at the way you have me, I've never had that before in my life.

-Normal in your life you had a good cock to fuck.

Without more or less courage she started to fall in my mast, her tits were now the center of my attention, I went to her nipples and I started to bite them very free live sexe hard and to caress so rich tits, she continued until she put all my iron in her pussy.

-I was so happy to have settled down perfectly, your dick is so good, daddy, you make me crazy with pleasure, you bastard, your dick feels so good.

There is no doubt that I was giving her the fuck of her life, her tits tasted like glory, but I had a beautiful and never imagined joy, as soon as Barbie felt totally hard on my phallus, she came to my mouth with a rich kiss where our tongues rolled with special lust, I felt her pussy in my chest and joy. She began a movement of in and out and making circles that I didn't expect for anything in the world, what a way to fuck the bitch.

He whispered in my ear:

-What do you think of how I move, Daddy? -Do you like it? Did you expect it? So you know how to move your little bitch, I'll get your milk even if I get pregnant, you bastard, I will not stop fucking your cock ever, enjoy me daddy, give me rich.

With these words what he achieved was that he wanted to go further with her. In that position I took his rich little ass and without saying anything, I started to dedicate it by the asshole, very tight that I found that ass, first I put a finger and then two.

-Don't think about it, you bastard, you'll kill me, wish you could, but don't even think about sticking your dick in me.

-You're my whore and you'll do what I want, I won't fuck you up the ass today, but next time I'll tell you what you have to do, because you have to prepare it.

She kept moving very rich up and down at an incredible speed making circles in free live sex chat with girls a very horny way, she got up a little and I took her tits in my hands, at that moment I couldn't take it anymore and I spilled in her little cave, jets and jets of semen.

-I felt your squirts hitting my pussy, so good, I hope I get pregnant, I've never been fucked like that before, daddy.

-I never imagined that you would fuck such a rich little bitch.

After this fuck we lay down and continued to kiss. I had a tremendous erection again and now I mercilessly targeted her mouth.

-I'm going to come in your foxy mouth.

-Yes, Daddy, anywhere you want.
Without further ado, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and I started to simulate the movements as if we were fucking for her pussy, between that and the titty-pulling I was giving her, I had a divine orgasm, again several free live sex hd squirts of milk came out of my cock and she swallowed some of them and others showed them to me first and drank them later.

-I didn't leave a drop, daddy. Did you like it? Did I earn the money I asked for?

-Of course you earned it, bitch, and there's more, but I'll tell you where and when.

We finished this good fuck and later I'll tell you more about Barbie, because I've been fucking her for almost 5 years.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Free Live Sex Cam Online - Boss, I'm your bitch.

Free Live Sex Online - Threesome With My Girlfriend and my Mother