Big-ass Naked Women - Sibling Insects



It all started several years ago, I was 20 and my sister was 18, I had never noticed her. My friends and I would sit and talk about these beautiful girls who lived on the same street. They were three sisters and had a brother who was the youngest, whom we all envied Big-ass Naked Women because when we passed by their house we could see the three girls lying on the floor watching TV in tiny, thin fabric shorts, and he was sitting there on the floor watching that show. They never talked about my sister, at least not when I was around, it was our way of passing the time, but one day talking about those girls I thought I had a sister too and that she was very pretty too.

The following weeks I just spent watching her walk, memorizing her body, each of her curves and imagining myself making love to her, then I decided that it was not enough to watch her dressed, so I made a small hole in the shower door so small that you could hardly notice it if you didn't pay close attention to it. Through that hole I could observe her beautiful body, I observed for the first time her hips, her firm and fleshy legs that stood out when she wore miniskirts, her tight buttocks, those that hid her tiny anus that I could see for an instant when she bent down a little giving me a beautiful show, her breasts were medium and firm which moved up and down when she made a quick movement. After a while I kept spying on her while she was bathing and then I masturbated in my room thinking about those visions.

I had come to desire my sister so much that I could no longer eat when she was at the table, of course my parents didn't suspect anything, I just  her lips move as she ate and imagined what it would feel like to have my penis inside that mouth and it drove me crazy big-ass naked girls, That's when I decided to tell her about my situation and how I felt about her, I thought of many ways to say it without her getting angry and telling my parents, but I couldn't resist anymore, so one day when my parents left home to visit some uncles, I decided that it was time to act.

Miriam was watching TV dressed in a nightgown on the living room couch, I sat down next to her and started talking to her about everything I could think of at that moment, she turned off the TV, looked me in the eye and asked me if I was hiding something from her, That was the moment I was waiting for, so I told her everything I felt towards her, that I had seen her naked several times to which she only looked at me, when I finally finished, we only stayed looking at each other and then she left and I stayed sitting there in that armchair. Time went by and we didn't touch the subject again at all, until about a year ago when I began to notice that she was very playful with me, she hugged me, smiled at me and sometimes brushed my body with hers, which left me somewhat excited, but I didn't decide to bring up the situation again.

I thought of a new plan, but this one needed a house where we could not be disturbed and I remembered that in my job they rent a house for when people come from abroad and who work for the company and that at this moment I was alone. The first time I got a copy of the key, a week later I told my sister that I was looking at some houses because I wanted to rent one, and she agreed happily.
When I got to the house of course nobody was big-butt naked women there and I told him that the owner couldn't come, but he had given me the key so I could see the house. We went in and saw it from all sides, there was a room with a very comfortable couch where we both sat, talked about what he thought of the house and all that. It was time to get back to work, so I told her that if she remembered that I had ever talked to her about having sex with her, she said yes, and I asked her what she thought about it now, she said she didn't know what to say. I held her hand and told her that we could try, that I would stop when she said it, which she accepted with a little misgivings.

I told her to close her eyes while I started kissing her neck, she only breathed deeply with each kiss, I unbuttoned her blouse and slid one hand under her bra, I caressed her breasts softly, they were very soft and firm and with the other hand I caressed her crotch. I took her by the waist and laid her down on the sofa, slowly I took off her blouse and bra, her breasts were erect and she offered me that mouth I had so much desired before, we kissed for a long time and then I kissed nude women from around the world her breasts, I nibbled on her small, erect nipples, I undressed myself and ended up undressing her completely. Finally I could caress her beautiful body.

We settled down in 69, I sank my face between her legs and licked her clitoris which was also very wet, while she sucked all the erect trunk that I offered her, after a while I let go jets of semen in her mouth and she swallowed them gladly. I asked her if she wanted me to penetrate her and she agreed, I stood her on her back and told her to lean back with her hands on the couch, I put my penis in the entrance of her vagina and pushed, she moaned and breathed quickly, I started to go in and out penetrating her until my testicles hit her vagina. I turned her over and lay down on her and continued to penetrate her, with my hands I took her breasts and with my tongue I explored her delicious mouth, until I filled her vagina with semen as well.
We sat down on the couch to rest while we kissed, she took my penis again and brought it to her mouth, it was an indescribable sensation as she caressed the tip with her tongue and then my testicles, meanwhile I had brought my hand to her ass and had managed to stick a finger in her little anus, Every time I stuck my finger in and out she moaned with pleasure and asked me to stick it in deeper, I told her I was going to penetrate her from behind, nude women from spain
 but she said it was going to hurt a lot because it was so big, I told her I would do it slowly. I put her on her knees on the sofa and leaned her body down, I saw her steeply offering me that tasty little ass while she looked at me in the eyes from the side of her shoulder, I took her by the hips and told her to spread her little buttocks with her hands, I started to slowly penetrate her anus while I saw the gestures of pain on her face, But it only lasted until I had her totally strung up from behind, I started to pull back her hips and each string was a scream of pleasure from her, I came for the third time inside her and so we were a long time, we came back home and now every time I want I take my sister back to that house to spend unforgettable moments.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Free Live Sex Cam Online - Boss, I'm your bitch.

Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - With the Neighbor's Daughter

Free Live Sex Online - Threesome With My Girlfriend and my Mother