Free Live Sex Cam Online - Boss, I'm your bitch.


I hope you like my story, it's the first time I dare to tell it. I am going to tell you what happened to my office assistant, her name is Andrea, she is tanned, dark hair, with a slim but well free live sex cam online formed body and since she started working with us I have been looking forward to her.

The story begins one day when we had a lot of work accumulated in the office and since she is the one who handles the file I had to ask her to stay since I needed some information that only she could handle.

That day she was wearing a miniskirt and a white blouse which showed the bra that covered those breasts that I wanted to eat without mercy. She made a face at first that she didn't like the idea. We started to work and I had to ask her for some files that were at the top of the file cabinet, she climbed up some stairs and when I turned to look at her I noticed that I could see her white thongs, and from imagining Andrea with her underwear I started to get excited and it showed in my pants.

She came downstairs and when she handed me the documents I think she noticed my excitement because she blushed and sat down at her desk. With the excitement I had at that moment, I asked her for other documents that I knew were in the same place as the others. She started to go up the stairs and I told her to wait, that I had the stairs for her because she could suddenly fall down, but what I really wanted was to be able to see her closer to those tanguitas, to which she made a gesture of approval.

She climbed to the top of the file and I didn't hold it long and I looked up and I could see her little white thong that was transparent in the front and showed her vagina. Now I had my penis well erected and when suddenly she free live sexy girls looked down and realized that I was looking at her, she said nothing and continued looking for the documents. I looked down in sorrow and after a few seconds she came down the stairs and handed me the documents and said

-"Did you like what you saw? -and I, with my choppy voice, answered yes, and told her to excuse me.

She answered that it was no problem and we started to talk about work things for a while until the talk started to get spicier, when suddenly she asked me:

-"Boss, what do you think of the relations between workers?

-What kind of relations?

That there is sex between co-workers...

I didn't know what to say and I said:

-"As long as it's not for everyone to know and doesn't affect the work, I don't see a problem.

-Boss, can I ask you an indiscreet question?

-Yes, of course, tell me.

-I noticed you were looking up my skirt. What were you imagining as you looked at me?

At that moment I thought, free live sex video cam this is the moment I was waiting to tell Andera how much I want her to be my whore, so I answered her:

-I was imagining seeing all your underwear.

-Boss, I also noticed the package in your pants and I know you don't want to see me only in my underwear.

-Andrea, the truth is that I've been watching you for a long time and I really want to have sex with you.

-Boss, today I'm going to be your whore -and she came over and took off her blouse, I came over and kissed her lips as my hands went over her body, I let go of her bra, I put my hand under her skirt and touched her vagina which I realized was her panties completely wet and I said:
-You were excited, too.

-Since I realized that you were looking at my thongs I imagined your penis inside me and by the way I really wanted to see the package you have in your pants - he started to unbutton my pants and pulled out my penis which was completely erect at that moment and without saying a word he started to give me the best blow job I have ever had in my life to the point that I was about to fill his mouth with my semen and I said:

-André, I'm going to fill your mouth with semen.

She didn't say anything and she started to suck me harder and I couldn't stand it anymore and I filled her mouth with semen, she ate it all and left my penis without a single drop and she told me "what a nice cock you have, little boss".

I wanted to return the favor, I laid her down on my desk, I started to pull down her white thong that was completely wet and I started to eat that delicious vagina, with my tongue I licked her clitoris and she started to moan "ahhh ahhh yes yes daddy eat me this rich". I stuck a finger in her and this woman was writhing with pleasure and asking me for more... "daddy I want you to make it arrive by eating my cuca ah ah" and after a few minutes she started moaning louder until she arrived in a monumental orgasm.

At that moment I was already back with my penis erect and when she composed herself she looked at me and said

-Daddy I want to feel your cock inside me, I can't take it anymore, please put it in me.

I put her legs on my shoulders and in one lunge I put it in her bottom, she moaned like crazy and said "Daddy, what a big cock you have". I started with a soft free live sex rooms rhythm and she told me "no daddy, I want you to break my vagina, I'm your whore and you can do with me what you want". I started to push her harder and she moaned and said "yes daddy like that, what a nice dick you have, you are breaking me. Daddy give me harder, more ahhh." When she had her orgasm she said "daddy I want you to break my ass, break me in two".

She got on all fours, I lubricated her hole with the liquid from her vagina and I started to put it in her softly and she said "no, not like that, I want you to put it all in one" and I started to put it all in until my penis was all inside her, I looked at her and she was crying. I went to get my penis out of her ass and she free live sex games said "don't even think about it, I want you to break my ass", I started going in and out softly and she said "you don't understand, I want you to break my ass, I want you to give me a hard on" and I started to give her a hard on, I grabbed her by the hair, made her arch and grabbed her tit and started to give her a hard on. The screams of pain started to turn into moans and she would say to me "daddy like this ahhh, harder, daddy break my ass" and I said "bitch I'm going to fill your ass with free live sex cam gay semen" and she would say "yes daddy fill my ass with your semen". This woman was moaning like crazy, I couldn't take it anymore and I filled her ass with my cum.

We were lying on the floor and after a while we got back together and she said:

-Boss, from now on I'm your bitch.

We got dressed and she went home.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - With the Neighbor's Daughter

Free Live Sex Online - Threesome With My Girlfriend and my Mother