Hot Girls Live Sex - Fucked at the Fair






Hi, I just want to clarify that I'm not gay, I'm pansexual, I make babies out of everything.


So I'll start with the story.

If you want the sex scenes go to the third paragraph after this, it's not much, but it'll do for your wank my love

My name is Alessandro, I'm a guy with white skin, dark hair and a good body (as far as it goes), my story is based on a local party in my city, there I was, enjoying this one, eating and dancing, I've never been one of those guys who are effeminate, it's something I hate, although sometimes I like to dress up as a girl and go out.

As I had said, I was in that celebration, free live adult cams doing nothing but enjoying the moment, at that time I already liked cocks and vaginas, I already knew what I was getting into, I knew that it could happen and how to enjoy it, I had already had sexual experiences before, from girls to older women (literally old ladies), with boys and with mature men, but that remains for other stories, that later I will upload these.

I remember that day I already had some time without having sex with anyone, so the straws helped, but that day helped fate, that day I was dressed as a boy, the normal thing, but I have always been characterized by having small but lifted buttocks, so they stood out a lot in my blue jeans.

But it all seemed to go wrong when I felt the need to go to the bathroom, I went in and there were a lot of men, some attractive and others not so attractive, until a man stood out in a cramped room, something big but very attractive, this guy surprised me because he had a big dick, I don't want to say it was huge, but he respected himself. I stood next to him while he was urinating, glancing sideways at his penis and savoring it until he looked at me without saying anything, just wagging it.

I stayed there peeing while girls on webcam online everyone else came out, except for this guy, who only stayed there washing his hands. By chance, no one went into the bathroom and only the two of us stayed there, and the guy came up to me behind my back and told me that he was going to go with him, and I followed him with some fear and morbidity to an area that was being maintained. That guy whispered in my ear;

-"I see you like my little bitch dick."

+"She's kind of cute"

-Would you like to try it?

+"Show me daddy."

He was already a little hot back then, it was inevitable after seeing that dick.

The guy just unbuttoned his pants and that beauty was exposed. I immediately grabbed it with my left hand and started caressing it.

- "How well you do it, bitch, but you better suck it."

The guy took me by the shoulders and I knelt down, his cock was right in front of my nose, I was a little scared but excited I licked that red head, phew, it hot girls live chat  was a little salty and that caused me to put it down my throat, it was a little small, but as time went by it got bigger until it made me retch.
-How well you do it, bitch.

+Do you like daddy?

+You're a good little bitch, but let's see how you are with that little ass.

Right away the guy lifts me up and puts me against a wall, in one pull I take off my pants and my underwear (I like to wear women's lingerie).

-Look at the little bitch, she's already a woman, that's why you're a good bitch.

I could only stay still, I was a bit excited so I didn't move, then the guy stuck to me and I could feel that dick stuck to my buttocks, it was something coming and wet, I felt it in my buttocks, it was delicious, only hot girls live free those who have experienced this can know what I'm talking about. The guy started to toilet my dick in the anus and made little pushes hot girls live sex, I told him that this way it would not go in easily that would stimulate me, but he just repeated over and over again, "let me act".

I let myself, as the submissive that I am, the guy salivated his penis well and spat in my anus, he stuck a finger in me, quite fat. After about 3 minutes of doing that metesaca he told me he would stick it in me and he did, he pulled it all the way in, I felt an unbearable pain, but while I was pulling it out and sticking it in I forgot about that. The guy was kneading my buttocks as if they were bread, I loved it, he was putting it in so hard that I felt it hit my stomach, it was something amazing, so we stayed a while until the guy told me that he was going to come, I told him to do it inside me, that guy was putting it in so fast that it seemed that he was in a hurry, it was something sporting and so he did it for a while until he came. Large amounts of semen were deposited in my anus, but this didn't end there, since that guy from nowhere took out an anal plug and inserted it into my dilated anus.

And as if nothing had happened, the guy pulled up his pants and left, while I couldn't even stand up and my legs were full of semen.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Free Live Sex Cam Online - Boss, I'm your bitch.

Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - With the Neighbor's Daughter

Free Live Sex Online - Threesome With My Girlfriend and my Mother