Young Girls Masturbating - Repairing my Aunt's Computer



How do you do, my name is, I think it doesn't matter now I'm 38 years old, I'm from Merida, Yucatan, Mexico and I send a cordial greeting to all the people who participate reading these stories, some are fantasies and others are realities. Let's start. 

I have some uncles with whom I have always lived, my uncle is 59 years old and my aunt is 55 years old, but she is well preserved hot adult sex games, despite her age and three children, she is my aunt in law, not direct and she manages well, besides she dresses a little bit hot, I have always liked her and I have fantasized about how I would fuck her. In addition, she has a great ass and great tits, she's beautiful and when you see her you want to fuck her.

It turns out that about four months ago, she called me and asked me if I would repair her laptop because she threw it away and it wouldn't turn on anymore, so I went to her house to get the computer and when I repaired it, I started to check that it was working fine and going through the files on the hard drive, I found some really hot pictures of them, being amazed at how much my aunt loves cock and women. There were pictures where she poses with her legs spread, others where she's getting a dildo, others fucking with friends of hers and some fucking in a group, noticing that my uncle was the one who took the pictures, plus some were taken at his house.

When I saw them, my dick stopped like never before, because I was seeing the girl I've always wanted to fuck and when I went to bring her laptop, I was even nervous but we have a lot of confidence in each other because we get along well. I got to her house and she immediately asked me "is it OK? I know you are good at repairing them", I answered that it was OK and that I should check it once and for all, but my uncle was not there, he had already gone to work and he told me "it's OK, I hope I don't throw it away again". She also asked me if the files had not been lost, I answered no, she had already checked them, she immediately free live sex games  became pale, nervous and with a nervous voice, she asked me "did you see all the files?", I answered yes and she asked me "do you also have some photos that I have there?", I answered "yes, aunt and the truth, how beautiful she is! but don't worry, nobody will know, I loved her photos, too bad she is my aunt".

Immediately, he commented me "well, I'm going to tell you something, the truth is that I love cock and women, your uncle and I are swinger since 15 years ago and we love it, he enjoys seeing me fucking with others and I like it, besides he also fucks others and we like to fuck in group, he is very rich". Then, he insisted me "but I only ask you a favor, don't tell anyone, this is very delicate because we have children" and I confessed him "nobody will know, be sure", then he paid me and I left.

Three days later, she called me, telling me that her laptop was not working anymore, that it was in the afternoon and when I arrived, she told me "come in" but when I entered her house, wow, she was wearing a very hot miniskirt, a low-cut blouse and some slippers with straps, she looked delicious and fast, my dick stopped and I was a real bastard. Afterwards, we sat down in his living room to watch his machine and I didn't know if to watch the laptop or my aunt's legs, so he turned on and I said "yes, turn it on, aunt", then he looked at me and said "I told your uncle that you know what we like and he told me that if I liked my nephew, "fuck him", while he opened his legs and his thong showed.
Quickly, I left the laptop on the table and hot lesbian sex videos sat down next to her, then we started kissing very richly, with a little tongue and being in the middle of the pack, I started to grab her legs until I reached her clitoris, with which I started to play while she was already rubbing my dick and moaning very richly. After a few minutes, we did not stop kissing, then I raised my hand, took her tits off her blouse and started to suck them, while she moaned and tightened my cock, saying "how nice you kiss, I like your kisses.

Then, she took out my dick and started to suck it, giving me some blowjobs that I had never had in my life, because it turned out to be a deep throat, so she put it all in her mouth and kissed my balls very well. Then, we stopped, I immediately took off her skirt and blouse, leaving her in a thong, bra and slippers and since she is white, she looked delicious, so I laid her down on the couch, I opened her legs, I kissed them and she rolled around with pleasure, without stopping moaning.

Then, I got to her slit, I made her thong to the side and as soon as I gave her the first lick, she almost came, it also turned out that she is multi orgasmic and I gave her some blowjobs that came quickly and twice, pointing at me "what a nice blowjob you gave me! At that moment, she put a condom in her mouth and put it on me, saying "wow, what a lesbian chat online nice girl I have", then I opened her legs, made her thong to one side and put it on her slowly while she sucked her tits and moaned, then I started to put it on and take it off slowly, enjoying it until she came back and said "fuck, what a good fuck you are giving me, now put me on as a doggie".

Immediately, I started to fuck her and again, I made her thong aside, she was already soaked with his comings and we started to fuck but now, I was already putting it in faster and harder, she was moaning and grabbing my balls, asking me not to stop and to hit her hard until she came again. Then, she got off, stopped and we started kissing, then she took off her thong and bra, she also took off the condom with her mouth and put another one on me, then she took out an anal cream and put it in her ass with her fingers and asked me "stick it in my ass, I love it too", stepping up and opening her buttocks.
In that position, I put her in slowly and stood still, in which I dilated her ass while she told me "so, daddy, give me rich, I want to feel you", then I started to fuck her slowly, watching how I entered and took out her dick, leaving her anus dilated, while she moaned and asked me for more strength. I fucked her hard and inside until she came back, asking me "don't take it out, you give me hard, how good I feel, I like it, don't stop" and I was so deep in the ass hot lesbian sex  when I heard that they said "stick it up your ass, Raul, give it to her, she likes it". I got out of the mood and when I turned around, I saw that my uncle was making a jacket, so I stopped but he told me "don't take it off".

Then he put his dick in my aunt's mouth to suck it, making her enjoy having a dick in her ass and another in her mouth until she challenged us "let's see, you bastards, both of you put them in at the same time, I want a good fuck between the two of you". Quick, I got out, then she got on my uncle and I put it back in his ass while he was just moaning and we started to put it out, first slowly and then faster but I don't know how he squeezed my dick with his ass and just moaned, it was coming again.

After that, I got out of the way and lay down on the side, then she told me "nephew, I want you to get revenge, I want your milk" and she started to suck me while my uncle was fucking her in the ass, continuing until I couldn't take it anymore and I started to come but she wouldn't stop sucking me and I saw how the milk was coming out of her lips but she young girls masturbating wouldn't stop. Also, she sucked it as much as she could and my uncle came inside her ass, then we lay down and the aunt told me "I loved the fuck you gave me, Raul, I hope it's not the last one" and my uncle pointed out "you know who we are, go ahead, when we want to repeat it, you can come, or if your aunt feels like fucking you, she'll call you". And since then, I've fucked my aunt several times.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Free Live Sex Cam Online - Boss, I'm your bitch.

Free Live Sex Chat With Girls - With the Neighbor's Daughter

Free Live Sex Online - Threesome With My Girlfriend and my Mother